Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
Welcome to Ultra-Case.com (Owned By JRC Ltd). Ultra-case.com. ("Ultra Case") provides its website and related services ("Site") to you subject to the following the terms and conditions of Ultra Case ("Terms and Conditions"). If you do not agree with any of Terms and Conditions of this Agreement ("Agreement"), do not access or otherwise use this site or any information contained on this site. By using the Site, you are agreeing to be bounded by the Terms and Conditions.
Ultra Case can change this User Agreement at any time by posting an updated user agreement on this site. Your use of the site following any changes constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. The website may be changed, moved, deleted portions of, or added by us occasionally. If you have any questions about the agreement, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Instagram TM API (Application Programming Interface)
The Create Section of the Site using the Instagram TM API (Application Programming Interface) to create your own products. However, we are not endorsed or certified by Instagram TM or their partner. Therefore, by using Create Section of Site, you are also agreeing to be bounded by the terms and conditions of Instagram TM, which can be read at http://instagram.com/legal/terms. You shall cease using the Create Section of Site, if you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of Instagram TM
User Account, Password, and Security
You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration are correct and complete. You need to provide an email address and a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your computer. Be sure to log off when you finish using a shared computer. For any changes of information that you provided on the registration by updating your personal details, you must inform us immediately to order that we can communicated with you effectively. You agree to (a) immediately notify us or contact us at email@example.com of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Ultra Case cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section. We reserve the rights to refuse registration of any account name that violates a trademark or may mislead other users.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your Ultra Case Account, and you are fully responsible for all actions and activities happen under the account.
In using this Site, you agree to not:
- upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, indecent, inflammatory, libelous, tortious, hateful, racially, ethnically, socially, politically, legally, morally, religiously objectionable or otherwise objectionable, or invasive of another's rights including but not limited to rights of celebrity, privacy and intellectual property.
- upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party.
- use the Service to harm minors in any way, including, but not limited to, uploading Content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws and laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that contain any pornographic material, threats or material which encourage aggression towards individuals or entities;
- upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practices;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that may be been to encourage unsafe practices that would result in mental, physical or moral harm of children;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost search engine ranking of third party sites.
- upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any materials that contains software viruses e.g. bugs, viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- disrupt or interfere with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site
- make, transmit, or store electronics copies of materials protected by copyrights without permission of the owner
Ultra Case does not pre-screen your submitted Content, but that Ultra Case shall have the right but has no obligation to, remove all of Your Content and Ultra Case account if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such content is inappropriate or otherwise not consistent with the exercise of good judgment. For example, and without limitation, we may reject any content that we believe:
- infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of publicity or any other right of a third party;
- is or may be libelous, defamatory or slanderous; denigrates or offends any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious group, or persons who are 3. physically or mentally challenged;
- is designed to or will harass, threaten, defame or abuse others;
- exploits images or the likeness of individuals under 18 years of age;
- characterizes any other unlawful activity as acceptable, glamorous or desirable; or
- contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any material which may compromise the Services.
You agree that you are responsible for the creation and compilation of your Content. Ultra Case has no responsibility for your Content submitted. Ultra Case's production of any product using your Content does not indicate that Ultra Case approves of the Content that shall obey all applicable laws, or that you are absolved of any liability or harm arising from the use of the Content.
You agree that you are responsible for actions and all activities undertaken under your Ultra Case account. Ultra Case takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content you submitted, uploaded, email or otherwise transmitted by or to you or by to any third-party.
We do NOT claim any ownership rights of the Content that you upload, post, email or other transmit on or via the Site. By submitting, posting and displaying any Content to Ultra Case, you grant Ultra Case a non-exclusive, fully paid, royalty-free, worldwide, transferable license to use, modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, publicly perform, publicly display, transmit, store, publish, broadcast, sell, distribute or otherwise exploit your Content, including without limitation, the adaptation, reproduction and distribution of part or all of the Content in any media formats through any media channels.
Third Party Websites
You may find links to other Internet websites or resources on the website (Third Party Websites). You acknowledge and agree that Ultra-Case is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and also does not endorse and is not responsible or accountable for any content, advertising, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
You acknowledge that you use of the website is at your sole risk unless otherwise explicitly stated. The website, including the information, service and content is providing on an "As Is" "As available" and "With All Faults" basis without warranties of any kind. All express or implied conditions, representations, and warranties of any kind.
There may be typographical errors of information on the website accurately, or omission which may relate the descriptions, price, and availability of products. We reserve the right of correcting any mistakes, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to reject any orders placed on the site.