Ultra Case currently offer two delivery options: Express delivery and Standard delivery.
We aim to dispatch all orders in 1-3 working day from our logistic centre. However, sometimes during sale periods or other busy periods, deliveries may take longer. All items are checked and well-packed before delivery.
Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: Yes, we offer worldwide shipping!
Q: How long does shipping take?
For US orders:
Standard Shipping: 7-14 business days
Express Shipping: 3-5 business days
For non-US orders:
Standard Shipping: about 10-21 business days
Express Shipping: 3-7 business days
Q: Will my package be delivered to my house or to the post office for me to pick it up?
A: Your Ultra Case product will arrive at your house. There may be exceptions that door-to-door delivery service is not provided in particular areas though this is rare.
Q: Can I track my order?
A: Some international carriers provide tracking. If your order is trackable you can see the link here.
- Bulgaria - http://www.bgpost.bg/WebTracking/
- Canada - http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/default.jsf?LOCALE=en
- Chile - http://www.correos.cl/SitePages/persona/home.aspx
- Croatia - http://ips.posta.hr/
- Cyprus - http://ips.cypruspost.gov.cy/ipswebtrack/
- Estonia - https://veeb.post.ee/eplisweb/main
- Ireland - http://track.anpost.ie/
- Korea, South - http://service.epost.go.kr/iservice/ems/ems_eng.jsp
- Malta - http://trackandtrace.maltapost.com/TrackAndTrace.asp
- Mexico - http://www.correosdemexico.gob.mx/ServiciosLinea/Paginas/cemsmexpost.aspx
- New Zealand - http://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking
- Portugal - http://www.ctt.pt/feapl_2/app/open/objectSearch/ctt_feapl_132col-cttObjectSearch.jspx?lang=01
- Qatar - http://www.qpost.com.qa/map/trackntrace.aspx
- Spain - http://www.correos.es/dinamic/plantillas/Particulares.asp
- Sweden - http://www.posten.se/tracktrace/TrackConsignments_do.jsp
- Saudi Arabia - http://www.sp.com.sa/English/Eservices/Pages/TrackandTrace.aspx
- Turkey - http://www1.ptt.gov.tr/en/interaktif/kayitliposta-yd.php
- Uruguay - http://www.correo.com.uy/index.asp?H=N&codPag=tyt
- USA - https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action
Q: When will I received a tracking number if it is trackable?
A: We will send a tracking number for your after the parcel ship out. If you can't receive the tracking number after 48 working hours, you can send us an email with title 'I want to know my order is trackable and need a tracking number' with following information: 1. your payment email 2. the paid date
Q: What if the delivery status shows that the parcel was delivered but I have not received the parcel?
A: 1. Please check with your neighbors to see if they have accepted the parcel on your behalf.
2. Please contact your local post office to ask where is your parcel.
Q: If you do not receive your order within 10 business days (For Express Delivery), or 4 weeks (For Standard Delivery)
Please send us an email with title 'I do not receive my order within the commitment days' with following information: 1. your payment email and 2. the paid date to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: WILL I BE CHARGED CUSTOMS AND IMPORT CHARGES?
- Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel (this also applies to retail & wholesale customers).
- Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
- It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.